RECIPES AND HOW TO'S

In my original blog I just intermingled the recipes I mentioned in the blog. Many found this hard to follow. So in an effort to make the blogs more user friendly I am posting all the recipes and how to's for all the blogs here. I hope you like this new format. -Jan `

Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 2 Walking Salad

This was one of my dad's favorite summer cold supper meals.  We eat it for either lunch or dinner.

The options are endless.  Think about what cold finger foods you have on hand and then form a buffet for everyone to pick and choose from.  Some suggestionas are:


Mix and match the following items for a meal:
Cubed assorted cheeses
Sardines or fish steaks
Vienna sausages
pickles, sweet, dill or sour
pickled vegetables
vegetable sticks
crackers
toast
flat breads
pitas
sprouts
pickled eggs
Frankfurters

No comments:

Post a Comment