RECIPES AND HOW TO'S

In my original blog I just intermingled the recipes I mentioned in the blog. Many found this hard to follow. So in an effort to make the blogs more user friendly I am posting all the recipes and how to's for all the blogs here. I hope you like this new format. -Jan `

Sunday, June 10, 2012

WEEK #1 HOT ROLL MASTER MIX

* Exported from MasterCook *
                           Hot Roll Master Mix 
Categories    : Breads 

  Amount  Measure       Ingredient -- Preparation Method

--------  ------------  --------------------------------

  20        cups  flour, all-purpose

  1 1/4     cups  Sugar

  4         teaspoons  salt

  1        cup    instant powdered milk


Whisk all the ingredients together well in a extra large bowl. 

Store in an air tight container in a cool dark place. Label and date. 

Description:

  "The basic mix for oh so many great treats"

Yield:

  "22 cups"

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 10702 Calories; 59g Fat (5.0% calories from fat); 292g Protein; 2207g Carbohydrate; 67g Dietary Fiber; 124mg Cholesterol; 9055mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 125 Grain(Starch); 4 Non-Fat Milk; 7 Fat; 17 Other Carbohydrates.

FOOD STORAGE IDEA:
I make up numerous batches at a time of this and then vacuum seal it to have on hand because I use it so many times a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment