RECIPES AND HOW TO'S

In my original blog I just intermingled the recipes I mentioned in the blog. Many found this hard to follow. So in an effort to make the blogs more user friendly I am posting all the recipes and how to's for all the blogs here. I hope you like this new format. -Jan `

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Week 2-Fish Tacos


Fish Tacos

Recipe By     :Jan Patterson

Serving Size  : 4     Preparation Time :0:15

Categories    : Fish

  Amount  Measure       Ingredient -- Preparation
--------  ------------  -------------------------
  8       small         fish sticks

  1       cup           shredded cabbage -- OR lettuce

  4       whole         corn tortillas -- OR flour tortillas

1/2       cup           Chipotle Ranch dressing

1/2       cup           cheese -- shredded 

Bake fish sticks according to package directions. 

Heat the tortillas either in a dry skillet, microwave or steam, until soft and flexible. 

Top tortilla with cabbage or lettuce, two fish sticks, the dressing to taste, top with cheese. Eat and enjoy.

Description:
  "A homemade version of my favorite fast food."

Start to Finish Time:  "0:40"
       - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 60 Calories; 1g Fat (9.5% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 43mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat. 

Serving Ideas : Serve with your usual Mexican food side dishes.  Great for lunch or dinner. 

NOTES : I first fell in love with fish tacos at a fast food place, but it didn't take me long to figure out I could make them at home far less expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment