RECIPES AND HOW TO'S

In my original blog I just intermingled the recipes I mentioned in the blog. Many found this hard to follow. So in an effort to make the blogs more user friendly I am posting all the recipes and how to's for all the blogs here. I hope you like this new format. -Jan `

Monday, February 29, 2016

BROWNIE MIX


Categories    : Master Mix

  Amount  Measure       Ingredient -- Preparation Method
--------  ------------  --------------------------------
  6               cups  flour, all-purpose
  4          teaspoons  baking powder
  4          teaspoons  salt
  8               cups  sugar
  2 2/3           cups  unsweetened cocoa powder

Whisk all ingredients together thoroughly.  Store in an airtight container in a cool dark place.

Description:
  "From the Make a Mix cookbook, with my changes."
Yield:
  "15 cups"
                                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 9457 Calories; 39g Fat (3.5% calories from fat); 122g Protein; 2300g Carbohydrate; 96g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 10556mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 45 1/2 Grain(Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 5 Fat; 107 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.


1 comment: